DC Brau's The Public: Damn Good Beer 08.01.2013



You know how you discover something and you wish you had discovered it earlier so that all this time didn't seem like you just missed out on something?  That is how I feel about DC Brau.  I picked up a six-pack of DC Brau's The Public today at my local beer and wine.  The Public is a pale ale and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  I first tasted bitterness, which, after a little while, I realized would go so well with fish and chips, which I did not have on hand.  I did, however, have Mrs. Paul's fish sticks.  Not the same, but not entirely different.

I am excited about DC Brau and can't wait to try their other beers, particularly the Corruption, an IPA style beer.  Also on my list of things to do: a tour of the DC Brau brewery. I might even take the whole family.  

DC Brau is now being distributed in Montgomery County, Maryland -- not an easy feat.  Happy sipping all!


DC Brau Brewing Company
3178-B Bladensburg Road, NE
Washington, DC 20018


No comments:

Post a Comment