Bunny-Shaped Hard-Boiled Egg: Or, Desperate Ways to Feed Your Strong-Willed Children 03.24.2012




Fat Mum Slim's photo challenge for today was "animal", and when I was making my daughter's favorite breakfast this morning...well, look at it...it's a hard-boiled egg in the shape of a bunny!  Could that be any more animal??  I found this mold along with several others at William-Sonoma for $10.  My kids go on hunger strike always sometimes and we have to resort to desperate fun measures to ensure they get food in their little systems.  These egg molds are a great solution for breakfast.  What kid can resist food in the shape of a cute animal?  It's quick and easy, and protein at its finest.  Enjoy!

My past photo-challenge posts:

March 20 (Before-and-after)
March 21  (Delicious)
March 22 (Kitchen Sink)
March 23 (Moon)

No comments:

Post a Comment