The Awesomeness of Kale 03.21.2012



I cannot adequately express the simple incredibleness of tonight's kale salad, made by the man who agreed to marry me.  You are possibly looking at his picture and thinking, "It's a pile of green."  Trust me:  this salad is deelish.  

First of all, I love kale.  LOVE.  So putting kale in front of me is an instant win.  But then he threw together a dressing comprised of the following:

4 tbsp Olive Oil 
1 tbsp Sesame oil
Soy sauce (sprinkle over)
2 tbsp Rice vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
Salt (sprinkle over)
Pepper (sprinkle over)

Eric also made pasta, but I never got to it, what with my having three servings of the kale salad.  And the great thing about kale is that it stands up:  it takes a lot to make it wilt.  And let's not forget that it's a great source of iron.  

You're going to love this dressing on kale -- I promise.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment